Jeremy, Kelly, Dylan & Floyd - Family Photography Session - Danville, CA

brian gross photography Intro_image

Fall is my favorite time of year. The crisp air, the beautiful change in scenery with all the trees changing color and leaves on the ground. This is a great time of year to get out and do some fun family photos. As a photographer and a dog lover I can appreciate anyone that wants to include their pets as part of their photos. People probably thought I was crazy a few years ago when the Christmas card my wife and I sent out was ONLY a picture of our beloved dog, Abbey. =)

I met Kelly last March at a party where she expressed interest in having some photos taken of her and her husband....but also their two dogs Dylan and Floyd. We headed out to Hap Magee Ranch Park in Danville to take some photos. The Dogs were great (and their humans weren't bad either) =) I had a lot of fun shooting them and we really got some great stuff. Special thanks to my lovely wife who came along and helped babysit the dogs while I shot just Jeremy & Kelly. She was bestowed with the title "Auntie Heather" by Jeremy which I thought was hilarious!

Below are some of my favorites from the session. Enjoy!

-Brian

brian gross photography Family_photography Danville_ca 2009 (2)

brian gross photography Family_photography Danville_ca 2009 (3)

brian gross photography Family_photography Danville_ca 2009

brian gross photography Family_photography Danville_ca 2009 (4)

brian gross photography Family_photography Danville_ca 2009 (5)

brian gross photography Family_photography Danville_ca 2009 (6)

brian gross photography Family_photography Danville_ca 2009 (7)

brian gross photography Family_photography Danville_ca 2009 (11)

brian gross photography Family_photography Danville_ca 2009 (10)

brian gross photography Family_photography Danville_ca 2009 (9)

No comments:

Post a Comment

this space for rent

Search This Blog