Baby David - 3 Months Old - Bay Area Family Photographer - Dublin, CA

David_C_3Mo_Blog-102

As a new father myself I remember very clearly when my daughter was 3 months old...after all it was only 6 months ago. A lot has changed since then and there is a lot to look forward to. That's what I told proud new parents Michael & Danielle when I met up with them to photograph their son, David. David is only 3 months old and he's a growin' boy(as they say). I often forget that boys are (usually)larger/taller/heavier than girls so at 3 months old, David is a substantial little guy. He's gonna be tossing around a football in no time. =)

When I first started editing these photos my wife walked by the computer and said "Wow, he's REALLY cute!" She's right, of course. She always is.

As usual, some faves from our session below and remember...when you see David on TV playing football for the University Of Colorado in about 18 years, you saw him here first. =)

Enjoy~
-Brian


3updavid

David_C_3Mo_Blog-106

David_C_3Mo_Blog-109

David_C_3Mo_Blog-116

David_C_3Mo_Blog-111

David_C_3Mo_Blog-120

David_C_3Mo_Blog-114

David_C_3Mo_Blog-124

David_C_3Mo_Blog-128

David_C_3Mo_Blog-133

David_C_3Mo_Blog-134

David_C_3Mo_Blog-139

mom2up copy

David_C_3Mo_Blog-100-3

David_C_3Mo_Blog-159

David_C_3Mo_Blog-158

blowin' some bubbles =)
David_C_3Mo_Blog-153

David_C_3Mo_Blog-154

David_C_3Mo_Blog-161

David_C_3Mo_Blog-162

No comments:

Post a Comment

this space for rent

Search This Blog