The Harrington Family - Bay Area Family Photographer - Dublin, CA

Another holiday family session going on here. This time it's the Harrington family and they were definitely due for an updated family picture. The kids, Anthony & Riley have both been featured on my blog in the past..several times actually. This time there was a new challenge...get everybody to smile at the same time and oh yeah...get a picture of it. Challenge, accepted. =) It's not as simple as it sounds folks. If you have ever tried to take a picture of your kids..you know what I'm talkin about.
Here are just a few from our quick session. They honestly had the most beautiful and perfect natural light I think I have ever shot in. An hour later, it poured rain..go figure. Here is my favorite from their set. Enjoy!

XmasHarrington_2k10-blog127
Bonus shot of Anthony who was in a particularly simley mood
XmasHarrington_2k10-167

-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment

this space for rent

Search This Blog