Hailey Turns 4! - Bay Area Family Photographer - Dublin, CA

Hailey_Four_044

Hailey. I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. I feel like she went from being a mushy little baby to a energetic little 4 year old munchkin in like two seconds.

Back story.

I have known Hailey's parents since..well forever and to Hailey I am known as "Uncle B". I'm not even sure if she knows my real name...that's ok, lol. =) This year not only does Hailey turn 4, but she is also about to become a big sister! As part of her 4 year session we managed to sneak in what will probably be the last pictures of this family before they grow by 1.

Kid's grow up fast. It's amazing the difference age makes when photographing them. Hailey was full of smiles and poses I couldn't get her to stop. She kept saying.. "look at this picture!"while she would pose and.."Uncle B are we gonna take more pictures?!?" lol. You don't have to ask me twice! Here are some of my favorites from our session. Enjoy!

-Uncle B

Hailey_Four_007

Hailey_Four_001

Hailey_Four_012

Hailey_Four_014

Hailey_Four_023

Hailey_Four_040

Hailey_Four_026

Hailey's proud parents(and soon to be baby sister,still cookin') =)
Hailey_Four_053
Hailey + mom
Hailey_Four_081
The whole fam
Hailey_Four_058

Hailey_Four_057

Hailey_Four_056

Hailey_Four_055

Hailey_Four_080

Hailey_Four_079

No comments:

Post a Comment

this space for rent

Search This Blog