Jillian Turns 2! - Danville Family Photographer - Dublin, CA

Jillian_2-0033

Hey everybody, meet Jillian. Jillian has to be one of the most energetic 2 year olds I have ever photographed. As soon as her feet hit the ground, she was ready to explore and no guy with a camera chasing her around was gonna stop her. =) My daughter is now 19 months old so I (like to think that I)am highly trained in tracking and anticipating her every move. That said, I walked away from our session with a skinned knee, an intense cardio workout, and orange crayon on my pants. It was all worth it though because I was able to capture these awesome photographs of little Jillian that you are about to see.

In fairness to Jillian, now that I think about it I'm pretty sure the orange crayon was already on there from earlier. =)

Here are some of my favorites from our session. Enjoy!

-Brian

Jillian_2-0043

Jillian_2-0002

Jillian_2-0005

Jillian_104

Jillian_2-0103

Jillian_2-0075

Jillian_2-0101

Jillian_2-0079

Jillian_2-0100

Jillian_2-0099

Jillian_2-0091

Jillian_2-0087

No comments:

Post a Comment

this space for rent

Search This Blog