Kaitlyn Turns 2 - Danville Family Photographer - Danville, CA

Kaitlyn2year_BlogPicks-103

I know I've said this before but a lot can change in a year. Kaitlyn first graced the pages of my blog about a year ago when she --> turned one <--- Seems like in the blink of an eye she is now two years old and she is just as cute as can be. =) For her 2 year session we headed out to one of my favorite local parks(Hap Magee Ranch Park) to capture Kaitlyn being her adorable, energetic little self. Here are some of my favorites from our session. Enjoy! -Brian Kaitlyn2year_BlogPicks-100-

Kaitlyn2year_BlogPicks-106

Kaitlyn2year_BlogPicks-101

Kaitlyn2year_BlogPicks-107

Kaitlyn2year_BlogPicks-105

Kaitlyn2year_BlogPicks-140

Kaitlyn2year_BlogPicks-170

Kaitlyn2year_BlogPicks-108

Kaitlyn2year_BlogPicks-197

Kaitlyn2year_BlogPicks-135

Kaitlyn2year_BlogPicks-196

Kaitlyn2year_BlogPicks-12a

No comments:

Post a Comment

this space for rent

Search This Blog