Emily & Mark: Engaged! - Lawrence Hall Of Science Engagement Session - Berkley, CA
If you have never been to the Lawrence Hall Of Science, you must not have grown up in the bay area in the last 35 years because I'm fairly sure every elementary school around takes a field trip there at some point. I haven't been there since I was a kid(on a field trip, lol) so when Emily & Mark proposed going there for their engagement session I really had no idea what we were going to see. Turns out the answer is(among other things) a really cool gigantic DNA molecule and a ridiculous view of the bay. Best of all we went late and pretty much had the place to ourselves. Also, it was probably one of the hottest days this year so far, lol. I almost forgot about that. =)
Emily & Mark are getting married this year and I am really looking forward to photographing their wedding. To spend 5 minutes with these guys you know they are the real thing. One of my favorite things about our session is how many shots I have of them laughing at one another. I mean, sure I tell some pretty awesome jokes but these guys didn't need me to entertain them at all. Makes my job that much easier and really made the session fun.
Here are a few select images from our session together. Can't wait for the wedding guys!
- ► 2014 (10)
- ► 2013 (10)
- The Backer Family - Dublin Family Photography - Du...
- Emily & Mark: Engaged! - Lawrence Hall Of Science ...
- Adrienne & Jeff: Having Twins! - Livermore Materni...
- Kevin & Jessie: Engaged! - Treasure Island Engagem...
- Todd & Kelly: A Maternity Session - Dublin, CA
- Introducing: Mia! - A Newborn Session - Bay Area, CA
- Joel & Katherine: 40 Years of Marriage! - Hayward ...
- Matt & Erin: Married! - Canyon Creek Church, Shann...
- Coming Soon! Matt & Erin: Married! - Stay Tuned...
- ▼ June (9)
- ► 2011 (28)
- ► 2010 (34)
this space for rent