Hailey - 08/14/2009 - Dublin, CA

I am a lucky guy.

Why am I a lucky guy? No, I did not win the lottery although that would be pretty cool. I am lucky to have the friends that I do. Two of my best friends in the world welcomed their daughter Hailey into the world about two years ago....and my life has been different ever since. They were my first friends to have a baby and she was the first 2 hour old newborn I had ever held. I have watched her grow and it has been an amazing experience. She is quite possibly the cutest kid....ever. Yeah, I said it. =)

These are her 2 year pictures. I have been taking pictures of Hailey since hour 2 of her life. She's now to the point where she sees a camera and says "cheeeeeeee!" lol. Here's to many more fun filled years to come...and the pictures to prove it.



-Brian


brian gross photography dublin_ca 2009 (3)

brian gross photography dublin_ca 2009 (5)

brian gross photography dublin_ca 2009 (4)

brian gross photography dublin_ca 2009

brian gross photography dublin_ca 2009 (6)

brian gross photography dublin_ca 2009 (7)
LOVE this one
brian gross photography dublin_ca 2009 (8)

brian gross photography dublin_ca 2009 (9)

brian gross photography dublin_ca 2009 (10)
HAHA!
brian gross photography dublin_ca 2009 (11)

brian gross photography dublin_ca 2009 (12)

brian gross photography dublin_ca 2009 (2)

brian gross photography dublin_ca 2009 (14)

brian gross photography dublin_ca 2009 (13)

aaaaand quite possibly my favorite pic..ever
brian gross photography dublin_ca 2009 (15)

No comments:

Post a Comment

this space for rent

Search This Blog