Hannah - 07/20/2009 - Danville, CA

This is your mission should you choose to accept it. These are the words I kept hearing in my head as well as the theme song to Mission Impossible the entire time. I'm kidding of course! At 3 years old, I have never seen a child with more energy! We took her to the park in an attempt to trick her into taking some photos. I was warned ahead of time that she did not like having her picture taken but I was going to do it anyway. A mission, I chose to accept.

She knew I was there to take her picture and she didn't like me for that reason. She ran from me any chance she got! If we wanted her to do something, we would have to tell her NOT to do it. Her mom would say "Hannah don't do your princess pose" and sure enough, she would do it (and I had to shoot fast). I believe her personality really shows through these images. She is an energetic, firecracker of a little girl. I think she's adorable even if she didn't like me. =)

Below are some favorites. Enjoy!

-Brian

brian gross photography childrens portraits danville_ca (4)

brian gross photography childrens portraits danville_ca

I like this one because it pretty much sums up the entire session =)
brian gross photography childrens portraits danville_ca (5)

brian gross photography childrens portraits danville_ca (8)

brian gross photography childrens portraits danville_ca (6)

brian gross photography childrens portraits danville_ca (7)

brian gross photography childrens portraits danville_ca (9)

brian gross photography childrens portraits danville_ca (10)

brian gross photography childrens portraits danville_ca (3)

brian gross photography childrens portraits danville_ca (11)

2 second window..take the picture aaaaaaand RUN AWAY
brian gross photography childrens portraits danville_ca (2)

This is her "princess pose". =)
brian gross photography childrens portraits danville_ca (12)

brian gross photography childrens portraits danville_ca (13)

No comments:

Post a Comment

this space for rent

Search This Blog