Introducing Presley! - Bay Area Family Photographer

Presley_Tracy-174

The funny thing about photographing weddings, sometimes those couples turn into...PARENTS!! I photographed Jason & Veronica's wedding back in October of 2010. When I met with them a few months later to deliver their albums they let me know they were in fact expecting and that I would be hearing from them again soon! =)
I am so excited for them and also completely honored to be part of what most people would call the two biggest times of their lives. Being a parent has completely changed my life and me also having a daughter I know exactly how amazing their road ahead is going to be.

Here are just a few photos of their beautiful baby girl, Presley. I certainly look forward to seeing this little family again and again! =)
Enjoy~

-Brian

Presley_Tracy-105

Presley_Tracy-198

Presley_Tracy-180

Presley_Tracy-141

Presley_Tracy-161

Presley_Tracy-124

No comments:

Post a Comment

this space for rent

Search This Blog