Giacomo + Kim: Married! - Grand Island Mansion Wedding - Walnut Grove, CA
Yes, that is a bowling alley and yes it was inside the mansion. Awesome. Giacomo and Kim were married a few weeks back at the Grand Island Mansion in Walnut Grove, CA. I was along again with Tiffany(Green Photography) as the 2nd photographer for the day. I had never even heard of Walnut Grove before and it's kind of out in the middle of nowhere. I had to cross 3 bridges to get there lol. The mansion provided a very elegant setting loaded with ornate detail and hidden rooms full of neat stuff..like bowling alleys.
This was a fairly low key wedding on a beautiful Sunday morning. Gone was the loud music and drinking and in place a quiet brunch in an intimate setting. Below are some of my favorite clicks and once again my take on the day. Enjoy!
I was tasked with covering the groom getting ready while Tiffany shot the bride
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2014 (10)
- ► 2013 (10)
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (28)
- Riley Rae = 1 Year! - Bay Area Family Photographer...
- Jason + Megan: Married! - Shannon Community Center...
- Hailey Rose: 3 Years Old! - Bay Area Family Photog...
- Brett & Kelle: Married! Bridges Golf Course Weddin...
- Baby Lauren - 3 months old - Bay Area Family Photo...
- Baby Logan - Bay Area Family Photographer - San Ra...
- Giacomo + Kim: Married! - Grand Island Mansion Wed...
- Jennifer + Chuck : Married! Edgewood Tahoe Golf Co...
- ▼ July (8)
this space for rent
Post a Comment