Jason + Megan: Married! - Shannon Community Center Wedding - Dublin, CA

JASONandMEGAN_WeddingBlog-180

Jason and Megan were married a few weeks back...on Fathers Day, actually. This was wedding 2 of 2 for that weekend for me shooting with Tiffany of Tiffany Green Photography. To say we have been working together a lot this year would be an understatement but it works out great and I really enjoy it. =)

This particular wedding as I said landed on Fathers Day....my first Fathers Day as a new dad. =) I found myself particularly emotional when the brides father gave his toast. For the first time out of all the weddings I've been to and all the speeches I've heard I realised that some day I would be in his shoes making this speech at my own daughters wedding. He went into a wonderfully detailed account of many meaningful memories they shared as she grew up right up until that day where he walked her down the isle and gave her away. There wasn't a dry eye in the house.

It was a beautiful wedding at the fantastic and newly remodeled Shannon Community Center in Dublin which I would say with 100% certainty is as nice as pretty much any wedding venue I've seen in the Bay Area. I'm shooting another wedding there this year in October and I'm really looking forward to working there again. As usual here are some favorites and my take on the day. Enjoy!

-Brian

detailscollage copy

JASONandMEGAN_WeddingBlog-112

JASONandMEGAN_WeddingBlog-113

JASONandMEGAN_WeddingBlog-110

flowergirlring copy

JASONandMEGAN_WeddingBlog-134

JASONandMEGAN_WeddingBlog-137

JASONandMEGAN_WeddingBlog-141

JASONandMEGAN_WeddingBlog-144

JASONandMEGAN_WeddingBlog-151

JASONandMEGAN_WeddingBlog-150

JASONandMEGAN_WeddingBlog-152

JASONandMEGAN_WeddingBlog-157

JASONandMEGAN_WeddingBlog-160

JASONandMEGAN_WeddingBlog-161

JASONandMEGAN_WeddingBlog-162

JASONandMEGAN_WeddingBlog-165

JASONandMEGAN_WeddingBlog-166

daddance copy

cakecollage copy

JASONandMEGAN_WeddingBlog-177

JASONandMEGAN_WeddingBlog-178

JASONandMEGAN_WeddingBlog-175

JASONandMEGAN_WeddingBlog-172

JASONandMEGAN_WeddingBlog-174

JASONandMEGAN_WeddingBlog-182

JASONandMEGAN_WeddingBlog-199

bng copy

JASONandMEGAN_WeddingBlog-192

JASONandMEGAN_WeddingBlog-193

JASONandMEGAN_WeddingBlog-185

JASONandMEGAN_WeddingBlog-197

JASONandMEGAN_WeddingBlog-200

JASONandMEGAN_WeddingBlog-194

1 comment:

  1. We love working at this Community Center. And you did a great great job capturing this beautiful venue.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

this space for rent

Search This Blog