Jason + Megan: Married! - Shannon Community Center Wedding - Dublin, CA
Jason and Megan were married a few weeks back...on Fathers Day, actually. This was wedding 2 of 2 for that weekend for me shooting with Tiffany of Tiffany Green Photography. To say we have been working together a lot this year would be an understatement but it works out great and I really enjoy it. =)
This particular wedding as I said landed on Fathers Day....my first Fathers Day as a new dad. =) I found myself particularly emotional when the brides father gave his toast. For the first time out of all the weddings I've been to and all the speeches I've heard I realised that some day I would be in his shoes making this speech at my own daughters wedding. He went into a wonderfully detailed account of many meaningful memories they shared as she grew up right up until that day where he walked her down the isle and gave her away. There wasn't a dry eye in the house.
It was a beautiful wedding at the fantastic and newly remodeled Shannon Community Center in Dublin which I would say with 100% certainty is as nice as pretty much any wedding venue I've seen in the Bay Area. I'm shooting another wedding there this year in October and I'm really looking forward to working there again. As usual here are some favorites and my take on the day. Enjoy!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2014 (10)
- ► 2013 (10)
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (28)
- Riley Rae = 1 Year! - Bay Area Family Photographer...
- Jason + Megan: Married! - Shannon Community Center...
- Hailey Rose: 3 Years Old! - Bay Area Family Photog...
- Brett & Kelle: Married! Bridges Golf Course Weddin...
- Baby Lauren - 3 months old - Bay Area Family Photo...
- Baby Logan - Bay Area Family Photographer - San Ra...
- Giacomo + Kim: Married! - Grand Island Mansion Wed...
- Jennifer + Chuck : Married! Edgewood Tahoe Golf Co...
- ▼ July (8)
this space for rent
We love working at this Community Center. And you did a great great job capturing this beautiful venue.ReplyDelete