Hailey Rose: 3 Years Old! - Bay Area Family Photographer - Livermore, CA

Hailey_3years_blog-101

Say hi to Hailey. Hailey is the now 3 year old daughter of two of my greatest friends in the world. I've been lucky enough to be a part of their lives and in doing so I have gained the prestigious title of "Uncle B" to little miss Hailey. A year ago I couldn't believe she was two <--pics - and this year..well I can't believe another year has gone by. To top it off I now have a 6 month old daughter of my own! They sure do grow up fast. =) I've taken a lot of pictures of Hailey and they are all special to me so I knew picking favorites was going to be difficult. Below are some of my selections from our session. Happy Birthday Hailey! Enjoy~ -(Uncle) B Hailey_3years_blog-111

Hailey_3years_blog-124

Hailey_3years_blog-106

haileyx3ver2

Hailey_3years_blog-125

Hailey_3years_blog-145

Hailey_3years_blog-154

Hailey_3years_blog-110

Hailey_3years_blog-100-2

Hailey_3years_blog-146

Hailey_3years_blog-153

Hailey_3years_blog-155

Hailey_3years_blog-143

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

this space for rent

Search This Blog