Amy & Matt - Engagement - 07/26/2009 - San Ramon, CA

Amy & Matt. Two great friends of mine getting married in a few short weeks. I have been friends with Amy for a loooooong time...like "The Land Before Time" dinosaur time. Before she even had a drivers licence time. Crazy, right? She is one of my best friends and over the last couple years Matt has become a great friend to me as well. He actually told me when he was going to propose, how he was going to do it and invited my wife and I to come out to San Fransisco and celebrate with them just moments after he popped the question. Needless to say, we were there, she was surprised, and it was awesome!

I am very excited to be a part of their wedding. The running joke was whether I was going to be a groomsman or a bridesmaid lol. Thankfully, the answer is in fact, groomsman. =)

I will not be photographing their wedding. They hired a great photographer that I work with quite a bit (and in fact shot my wedding, too), Tiffany Green. The world is small. We did however manage to get together for a quick engagement session. These images will be used for their custom photo guest book that I'm putting together for them. I'm excited for their wedding so I can only imagine how they feel! I know a tremendous amount of planning and care has gone into the whole day it will be amazing to see it all come together. Get the Kleenex ready.

Here are just a few favorites. Enjoy!

-Brian


brian gross photography engagement_photos 2009 san_ramon_ca (9)

brian gross photography engagement_photos 2009 san_ramon_ca (2)

brian gross photography engagement_photos 2009 san_ramon_ca

brian gross photography engagement_photos 2009 san_ramon_ca (5) copy

brian gross photography engagement_photos 2009 san_ramon_ca (6)

brian gross photography engagement_photos 2009 san_ramon_ca (3)

brian gross photography engagement_photos 2009 san_ramon_ca (4)

brian gross photography engagement_photos 2009 san_ramon_ca (7)

brian gross photography engagement_photos 2009 san_ramon_ca (8)

1 comment:

this space for rent

Search This Blog