Nick & Megan: Engaged! - Walnut Creek Engagement Photographer - Walnut Creek, CA

NickAndMegan_BLOG-149
October has to be my favorite month of the year. As the leaves start to change, the days get a little bit shorter and the air a little more crisp. It's also the month my wife and I were married and who doesn't love Halloween? =)

Last weekend I had the had the pleasure of photographing Nick & Megan. They are engaged and will be getting married next year in San Diego(where they both live) and I will be there to capture the day. A semi-destination wedding for me if you will and I'm really looking forward to it.

This wedding will be uniquely special for me in several ways. For the first time my parents will be guests in attendance at a wedding I will be photographing. You see, I have known Megan since..well pretty much since she was born I guess! Our parents have been friends ever since high school. We spent many weekends in Tahoe and other random places on family vacations when we all were kids. I am so honored to be asked to photograph their big day and I already know it's going to be just perfect!

Nick and Megan were in town for the weekend so it was the perfect opportunity to squeeze in some engagement photos for them. The day of our session also happened to be Megan's birthday! We spent our time exploring some local spots while they listened to me make jokes from behind the camera. I don't know if you know this about me but..I..am...HILARIOUS. Well, probably not, but we definitely had some good laughs during our session. Here are just a few of my favorites from the day. Enjoy!

-Brian

NickAndMegan_BLOG-113

NickAndMegan_BLOG-105

NickAndMegan_BLOG-122

NickAndMegan_BLOG-124

NickAndMegan_BLOG-134

NickAndMegan_BLOG-139

NickAndMegan_BLOG-146

NickAndMegan_BLOG-142

NickAndMegan_BLOG-152

NickAndMegan_BLOG-158

NickAndMegan_BLOG-160

NickAndMegan_BLOG-162

NickAndMegan_BLOG-163 (2)

NickAndMegan_BLOG-168

1 comment:

this space for rent

Search This Blog