The Carrions (Ver 2.0) - A Firehouse Family Session - El Cerrito, CA

Carrion_BrianGrossPhotography_FullRes-130

Why do firefighters wear red suspenders?
To keep their pants up.

*cricketchirps*

Welcome back Damien, Audra, Giavanna, Isabelle, Avery and Tabitha. The Carrions! It's been a little while but they're back again for another fun family session with yours truly behind the camera. Damien is a Firefighter for the El Cerrito Fire Department so in planning where we were going to shoot their session I came up with the idea of shooting at the firehouse and they were all for it. I have to say, I'm so glad we went because I absolutely love how it all turned out....exactly how I imagined it would. Is it strange that I want to blow all these up and hang them on MY walls? =)

It was great to see everybody again and really fun to see how much everybody has changed since the last time...especially Tabby(2) who was just a few months old our first time around. It was my pleasure to photograph your family again and I hope you guys love your images as much as I do. =)

Below are some favorites from our session. Enjoy!

Brian



Carrion_BrianGrossPhotography_FullRes-158

Carrion_BrianGrossPhotography_FullRes-105

Carrion_BrianGrossPhotography_FullRes-156

Carrion_BrianGrossPhotography_FullRes-119

Carrion_BrianGrossPhotography_FullRes-185

Carrion_BrianGrossPhotography_FullRes-178

Carrion_BrianGrossPhotography_FullRes-176

Carrion_BrianGrossPhotography_FullRes-191

Carrion_BrianGrossPhotography_FullRes-205

Carrion_BrianGrossPhotography_FullRes-226 (2)

Carrion_BrianGrossPhotography_FullRes-100-3

Carrion_BrianGrossPhotography_FullRes-217

Carrion_BrianGrossPhotography_FullRes-243

Carrion_BrianGrossPhotography_FullRes-148

\/ Like it?! \/

3 comments:

  1. You are AMAZING!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH BRIAN!!!!! ITS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Awesome pics Brian! Gorgeous fam Audra!! Love these pics, they're gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. Makes me want to do some at mikes station. Audra's girls Are beautiful! They look just like her!

    ReplyDelete

this space for rent

Search This Blog