Happy Turkey Day

jiveturkeys copy

This photo was taken by yours truly a couple days ago looking out to my back yard. When people think of Thanksgiving, they think of turkey so I thought it was pretty funny that a giant pack of turkeys were going around squawking and gobbling door to door as if to say.... "how about a nice ham this year??" HAHA!

This year year I have so much to be thankful for. I'm thankful for all my wonderful family and friends that have supported us this year. It may sound cheesy but I truly am lucky to have these people in my life.

I am thankful as well for all my awesome clients. I have been so lucky to have the opportunity to work with such great people and to be able to do what I love on a daily basis is the greatest feeling.....ever.

I am very thankful for my beautiful wife who has also supported me tremendously this year as we venture into the world of unknown...sometimes known as parenthood. Yes, that's right, we are having a baby!
scan0001 copy
I am tremendously thankful for the continued good health of our unborn little GIRL(!) as she grows and changes. She's getting ready to enter this world and kick start the next chapter of our lives...and we cannot wait. What an amazing experience to add to an amazing year and for that, I am thankful.

OK, I'm done! Thank you again and have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment

this space for rent

Search This Blog