The Sorensons - A Family Session - Danville, CA

brian gross photography Danville_family_photographer briangrossphotography_2009 (7)

OK so I lied. Not everybody in this picture is a Sorenson but in some way, shape, or form they are, were, or might some day be. Confused yet? Stay with me.
If you read my last post I mentioned I'm pretty bad with names. This may be my biggest challenge yet. Meet Terry, Jenny, Sheree, Alex, Amaya, Josh, Shandy, Lucas, Bredan, Jonathan, Precious, Emily, Nate, and Jen. Oh and how can I forget the dog, Ine(pronounced like "nine" without the "n"). This was a big group so I had my work cut out for me! My beautiful wife came along to help me keep track of everybody. She even took a picture or two. Three to be exact haha!

When I say this is the nicest family you will ever meet, I'm not kidding. They really are. I have known the Sorenson Family (as I call them) for quite some time and actually I used to work with Josh for several years at my previous job. I was excited to have the opportunity to photograph such a great family. We all headed out to good old Hap Magee Ranch Park in Danville to get some shots of the family..and all it's sub-families haha! Everybody did a great job and below as usual are some of my favorites from the day.
Enjoy!

-Brian

brian gross photography Danville_family_photographer briangrossphotography_2009 (9)

brian gross photography Danville_family_photographer briangrossphotography_2009 (8)

brian gross photography Danville_family_photographer briangrossphotography_2009 (15)

brian gross photography Danville_family_photographer briangrossphotography_2009 (6)

J_Sorenson-220

J_Sorenson-187

brian gross photography Danville_family_photographer briangrossphotography_2009 (4)

brian gross photography Danville_family_photographer briangrossphotography_2009 (14)

brian gross photography Danville_family_photographer briangrossphotography_2009 (3)

brian gross photography Danville_family_photographer briangrossphotography_2009 (2)

brian gross photography Danville_family_photographer briangrossphotography_2009

brian gross photography Danville_family_photographer briangrossphotography_2009 (26)

brian gross photography Danville_family_photographer briangrossphotography_2009 (13)

brian gross photography Danville_family_photographer briangrossphotography_2009 (25)

brian gross photography Danville_family_photographer briangrossphotography_2009 (12)

brian gross photography Danville_family_photographer briangrossphotography_2009 (11)

brian gross photography Danville_family_photographer briangrossphotography_2009 (17)

brian gross photography Danville_family_photographer briangrossphotography_2009 (16)

brian gross photography Danville_family_photographer briangrossphotography_2009 (23)

brian gross photography Danville_family_photographer briangrossphotography_2009 (24)

brian gross photography Danville_family_photographer briangrossphotography_2009 (20)

brian gross photography Danville_family_photographer briangrossphotography_2009 (19)

Heather shot this one...RESPECT!
brian gross photography Danville_family_photographer briangrossphotography_2009 (18)

brian gross photography Danville_family_photographer briangrossphotography_2009 (10)

No comments:

Post a Comment

this space for rent

Search This Blog