Baby Logan - Bay Area Family Photographer - San Ramon, CA

Logan_Bay area family photographer_Brian Gross Photography (9)

Everybody, meet Logan. Logan, everybody. A few months back I received a notification from Facebook letting me know I had a new friend request. This particular request was one that I was both surprised and happy to receive. One of my great friends that I've known since high school had finally entered the world of Facebook and in doing so found me. We had unfortunately sort of lost touch over the last few years but Facebook is great for reconnecting with people you haven't seen or heard from in a while. It's also a huge waste of time if you ask my wife. =)

Anyway, come to find out that my friend got married almost exactly a year after (my wife and) I did and also had a baby daughter like a month and a half after (my wife and) I did! So much catching up to do but it's really been amazing to find out that we have been literally going through the same things without even knowing it. Baby Logan is about 4.5 months old and as cute as can be. Recently we got together to hang out and catch up a bit. Our daughters became fast friends even holding hands when we laid them on a blanket next to each other. Cutest stinkin thing ever(hey, I can say that now I'm a dad, lol) and hopefully now we can stay in touch and out daughters can be friends too. That would be awesome. I took the opportunity to snap a few special portraits for our new friend Logan and these are just a few of my favorites. Enjoy!

-Brian

Logan_Bay area family photographer_Brian Gross Photography (7)

Logan_Bay area family photographer_Brian Gross Photography (3)

Logan_Bay area family photographer_Brian Gross Photography (2)

Logan_Bay area family photographer_Brian Gross Photography (5)

Muah, MUAAH, MUAAAHAHAHA (Austin Powers..COME ON!)
Logan_Bay area family photographer_Brian Gross Photography (11)

Logan_Bay area family photographer_Brian Gross Photography

Logan_Bay area family photographer_Brian Gross Photography (6)

Logan_Bay area family photographer_Brian Gross Photography (8)

Logan_Bay area family photographer_Brian Gross Photography (10)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

this space for rent

Search This Blog