Jennifer + Chuck : Married! Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course Wedding - May 23, 2010
Snow at the end of May? NAAAAH. That's what I would have said before we made the drive up to Lake Tahoe about a month ago. I told you there would be more so chalk this up to another wedding by the dynamic duo of Tiffany Green(Photography) and her faithful sidekick photog Brian(me). There are several more coming in the next few weeks so watch out for that. So where was I...OH YEAH, snow.
We found out the night before there was a blanket of snow on everything (and thankfully it melted by morning) but it was still pretty darn chilly. There was an unbelievable layer of snow on the mountains and you could see clear around the lake. Beautiful. A perfect day for a wedding and some beautiful pictures outside. There is no way they could have known when they booked this place that they would get snowy Lake Tahoe as the backdrop for their pictures. A photographers dream. So once again here are my favorite clicks from the day. Enjoy!
The view of Lake Tahoe from the reception hall..gorgeous
Have you seen a happier dad dance with his daughter? =)
Check out this unbelievable cloud..on the water
- ► 2014 (10)
- ► 2013 (10)
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (28)
- Riley Rae = 1 Year! - Bay Area Family Photographer...
- Jason + Megan: Married! - Shannon Community Center...
- Hailey Rose: 3 Years Old! - Bay Area Family Photog...
- Brett & Kelle: Married! Bridges Golf Course Weddin...
- Baby Lauren - 3 months old - Bay Area Family Photo...
- Baby Logan - Bay Area Family Photographer - San Ra...
- Giacomo + Kim: Married! - Grand Island Mansion Wed...
- Jennifer + Chuck : Married! Edgewood Tahoe Golf Co...
- ▼ July (8)
this space for rent