Happy Holidays From Brian Gross Photography - Dec 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from our family to yours!

xmascard2k10 copy900

Wait..What? How did I get on the wrong side of the camera!?
It's funny...this time last year my wife was still pregnant and we didn't have a name fully picked out yet for our daughter. This year, I am happy to introduce you to our beautiful and almost 1 year old daughter, Chloe! We have had an amazing and exciting year with Chloe and as I'm sure you might imagine, there are no shortage of pictures being taken of her. =)
Also new this year, instead of me playing "tripod-timer roulette" (where I set my camera on a tripod and try to run into the picture) a friend and talented photographer, Cathy Breslow (of Breslow Imaging) graciously agreed to take some family photos for us. Thank you Cathy! We couldn't be happier. =)

2010 has been unbelievable/wonderful/crazy/awesome and I'm definitely looking forward to whatever 2011 has in store. I am truly lucky to get to meet and work with such wonderful people all while doing what I absolutely love to do. A tremendous thank you to all my clients and friends past, present, and future.


Happy Holidays!

grossfamily

No comments:

Post a Comment

this space for rent

Search This Blog