The Kids - Bay Area Family Photographer - Dublin, CA

Ok, so you've met the Harringtons..you've met the Kings..now it's time to meet THE KIDS. (If you're just tuning in..scroll down a few posts and catch up.)
Hailey, Anthony, & Riley are cousins. We thought it might be a good time with all this family picture taking going on to try getting a nice picture of the three of them to give to their Grandmother. It was a great idea..but the kids had other plans. To me, it's perfect. Sure, they could all be looking, or smiling(or both) but to me..THIS truly captures these three. As you can imagine if I could turn the camera around all their parents are standing behind me trying to get them to "say cheese" and even though there are technically better shots from this set...this is one of my favorites.

XmasKids_2k10-111

And there you go. =)

-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment

this space for rent

Search This Blog